Code of conduct
Hi there! We have agreed on some rules to ease the life of anybody that uses our beautiful hackerspace. By using our space you confirm that you accept those rules.
- Get rid of your shoes. Because, really, who's is able to think with shoes?! Additionally it helps keeping everything tidy and clean.
- When the last one leaves the room:
- Heating (including electric ones!)
- Unused devices (TV, stereo etc.)
- Tilt at least one window
- Empty trash if full
- Unauthorized usage of someone else's property is prohibited!
- Public devices have a sticker on them with any OSS license written on it. (Which license is written on it doesn't matter)
- Please keep an appropriate volume when doing things or talking!
- The (correct) use of clothing is strongly encouraged :-)
- We don't care if you've been hacking for seven days straight (well, actually that is pretty impressive but thats another topic). Basic body hygiene and the clothing is a must. If required we've got single use toothbrushes incl. teethpaste available.
Please have a look at our website for more detailed information.
Currently we have defined three "timespans" that are being considered as "blocked":
- Friday evening: Fridayhorst, unregularly, please refer to our Doorstatus on the main page
- Saturday evening: Saturdayhorst, occasional workshops, talks, lectures etc. or just random hacking (or slacking)
- If you want to host an event (public or internal) please contact us via Mail: email@example.com
- Sunday afternoon & following: Openhorst, do whatever you want as long as you do not annoy anybody.